In conjunction with Governor Ron DeSantis’ decision to continue lifting statewide restrictions, Faith Assembly is beginning to slowly re-open its church building for in-person services. To follow local guidelines, we will be practicing social distancing and operating at a limited capacity.
Out of an abundance of caution, you may notice the following health procedures around Faith Assembly upon attendance:
· Additional hand sanitizing stations to assure cleanliness.
· The usage of masks worn by all volunteers and staff.
· Reduced touchpoints by utilizing technology in place of Bulletins, physical offering buckets, and Connection Cards.
· Increased churchwide sanitation procedures implemented by the Custodial Staff.
· Closure of Faith Cafe, FaithBooks, and all common areas.
· Heightened screening procedures that include temperature checks for all volunteers and children in Kids Way.
All attendees are encouraged to join us in our efforts to keep everyone safe by following these best-practices:
· If you are sick or symptomatic, please attend Church Online at home.
· Practice social distancing by maintaining a 6-foot distance from others.
· Sit at least 3 seats apart from other families and attendees.
· Routinely wash your hands and avoid touching your face.
For those who are at-risk, elderly, or have any hesitations to attending, Church Online will continue to be streamed LIVE on all platforms.
If you do not have Internet access, you may listen to service live via our call-in number. Just dial 407-275-8790.
Prior to these services, a soft re-opening will take place on Thursday, May 21 at 7pm for a guided Prayer & Worship night throughout the building.
Aside from this prayer night, all Connect Groups and Grow Classes will continue to meet virtually via the Zoom App so that we can limit foot-traffic and on-campus interactions throughout the week.
As the situation continues to develop, plans are subject to change, so please pray for discernment, grace, and wise decision-making as we navigate uncharted territories as a church family.
Our midweek services will resume with the same social-distancing practices beginning Wednesday, May 27.